Thursday, June 14, 2007

Twins 4th birthday video

Here's one of the slip and slide


Here's a follow up of the slip and slide


Pop rockets are fun


More pop rocket tomfoolery


Pop rocket #3



Counting Candles....



Paige Keegan Walker knows how to reserve her side of HER b'day cake. It reminds me of brother Colin who would lick his finger then touch the biggest piece of pie and say "This piece is mine"...

PK sneezes on HER cake..and Graham sings to Graham!



Happy Birthday Twins



Waiting for 1 more to download but I will publish this and post t'other later

How old is Evelyn?



I read somewhere a long time ago that horses are one year old the first year of life, and two years on the second January following their birth.

Here's something I found through Google explaining this.

All horses have common birthdays on January 1, regardless when they are born. Thoroughbred horses are bred to be born anywhere from January to June. So if a horse is born in June, it is considered a late foal. If it is born in January, it is considered an early foal. An early foal is preferred over a late foal, because a horse born in June will officially be one year old on January 1 when in reality it is only six months old. Horses are called weanlings until they reach the age of one and yearlings until they reach the age of two.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that is a boatload of videos. thank you for all the effort!

get2eric said...

It's my pleasure. Thank you for providing the stars and co-stars.

paula said...

Such brilliant Videos, I love them, it is so great being able to "be there". Thanks Uncle Eric.

Emily said...

Wow, what fun toys for a birthday! That rocket thing couldn't be better explained than with a video. Thanks!

Vetmommy said...

That's 12 videos you've posted since the last time I checked your bloggo. Wow. I like the rocket and the cake videos a lot - POWERFUL, as G. would say.

Don't forget to add text, too (like that horsie info is nice although I already knew that from reading all the horse books in the school library in 5th grade).

get2eric said...

Jenn.......Yeah, I figured you knew the horse age info, but did you know the U. Colin info.( about slithering a spitty finger on the premium pie piece )? Also, did you know that Colin was a great horse that was undefeated around 1907 to 1910. He won 15 races out of 15..........
Split parentage between US and UK just like you...........
Thanks for the push.

Anonymous said...

Hey,Eric,you will have Al after you comparing his offspring with HORSES!!! please tell me you made the story up about our Colin..:o( mind you the sod would do owt to get the piece he wanted hahaaha.I have a permanent hollow in my back where he used to poke me with his bony finger..wow it did hurt...and he knew it..maybe it was the same finger? You are the greatest Videoist I know ...I just lurve 'em..thank-you.