Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday, Monday. (bonus footage added Tuesday)

Paige went to the dentist's today to have a cavity fixed. She was brave and did very well with no antics or behavior probs at all, despite the ordeal for a 4 year old to have to have meds and novocaine......

Graham went to school and then came home with Nana for lunch and a swim in Nana's pool.
After that we went to see our youngest family member. I will treat you with a few shots of Graham and some video of Paige Walker and her little sister Evie Walker...




Here's GB making guacamole.......





Please notice the paper hat he made at Camp today..














Now here's a video or two............















This one added the next day...........just after feeding.

6 comments:

Vetmommy said...

That first video is great, full of lots of sweet newborn sounds. She is strong, holding her head up with those penetrating, large eyes! Great to see Paige doing well post-dentistry, too. She does love her new sister!

Unknown said...

Yes, thanks for the vids Grandad! Sometimes when you are as close to the action as I am, it's nice to see it from someone else's view.

paula said...

Great vids, I love all the new baby snuffles and little cries. Very brave girl Paige XX

Anonymous said...

I swear I have NEVER seen a more lively newborn...with big eyes OPEN for so long!!! she has been here before mark my words..:o) when Bev held her in one of the other vids. Evie' neck was so strong...very unusual indeed..a saying of A.Lily's was "Mind that childs head" we all used to laugh at her she was so concerned about Carols(her daughter) head as people went past her.I smiled to myself when I saw Paige tapping Evie on the head in time to her song hahaha

Unknown said...

Ahhh, love the bonus vid Grandad. Ta v much ;)

Emily said...

Oh, thank you so much for taking these and posting. It makes me want to be there, but it's great to have the virtual visit at least.