Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Colin and Ballet


I heard my grandson Colin was interested in ballet and thought what a great opportunity that was for Col, and how sharp he was to recognize it. Then Dr Jenn said Col had refused to go 'cos it was all girls.
Paula said he should watch Billy Elliot, which was a good movie, but I thought he should see another aspect of ballet from a man's viewpoint. Actually, IMHO involvement in ballet rivals taking a small cute dog for a walk and may be even better 'cos there's no poop to pick up. :-)

I'm just saying......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are funny, Daddy.

Anonymous said...

That is SOOOO good!!! Now I know!!!

Vetmommy said...

HILARIOUS! Fortunately, I don't think that is what motivates Colin at this time...

paula said...

So, I'll have to make sure that I check these vids next time before playing them in front of Luke .... he is asking for a ballet costume as we speak. Excellent!!!