Wednesday, June 13, 2007

How I missed dinner.....( new addition )

People have been very thoughtful by taking food to the Walker's. Yesterday was our turn. I made a chicken casserole and Beverly bought fruit and salad etc.
You will see in the video that everyone ate 'cept me; Evelyn was sleeping on my chest and I just sat there for 2.5 hrs..... Al was kind enough to bring me a glass just as they sat down to eat. These are not as clear as I'd like; I am too close in most cases. But they're worth a butcher's.








And here are Paige and Graham doing the 'I love you' song


5 comments:

Emily said...

Not a bad way to spend the dinner hour! She does seem very comfy.

Unknown said...

The little "scrimmit" enjoyed listening to the audio on that video just now as she is settling in for another nap on my shoulder. The sound of your voice lulled her to sleep once more. What a loved little thing she is!

get2eric said...

I know I slurred the word, I was going to say 'sausage' then changed it to crimmit and it came out scrimmit..... For thew record, should be crimmit however.

Anonymous said...

You done good ,Grandad..she was smiling at what you were saying to her I swear!!

paula said...

I could just watch these vids all day, I adore them.