Thursday, June 7, 2007

Energy to spare

Its taken more than 2 hrs to publish this and it still is not the way I'd like it. Blogger is not user friendly at all. But I have other stuff to do so enjoy this the way it is...


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiVXeoniMp1vg8FQwqm_8iCadPLGKGn9_b_0nmfTPdkwHzmUbU_FmAK_dPwqzPmy4sVg7VOcZ7Wn1J1OK2FPdHH62Rhyphenhyphen2sg4VX88C2Lf-hYuButNZtPXWFQcLP2MWsYWvuRkzVFqCs5RtTV/s1600-h/Waiting+for+the+Baby+007.jpg">






Nana cut short her day trip to San Antonio because we were expecting great happenings today. After Steph's Dr's appointment this morning we were all at the ready for the our new girl to come. But she didn't. She must be a good little hanger-on-erer.

This evening Nana read to Paige and Graham and Mommy played with blocks. I got a couple of snaps of that you may like. ( They are above and deng it I canna move them )




As to the title of this post, I took the kids for a walk just before bath time..Its 2 vids and I'm gonna take the time from my busy schedule to post both. Can you imagine having that much energy to spare?



And continuing...

6 comments:

Emily said...

I like the pictures and the video. Couldn't get the second video to play, though.

Anonymous said...

Oh,My did I enjoy those vids! those kids are delicious...

get2eric said...

I fixed the 2nd video......another 15 mins of blogger slog. Glad you enjoyed them,. It makes it worthwhile to keep on slogging.

Unknown said...

Paige says, "We like your biteos and we looked at them this afternooooon... aaayund, I got to play on my dad's computer and he let me do anything I wanted. And we like when you put those biteos on because we like watching them cause Graham likes to stand and watch the biteos. And we just like your biteos."

Unknown said...

Graham does look like a big boy in that piccy of him by himself!

paula said...

Made me smile those vids, their little "leggys" going ten to the dozen. So cute.