Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Evelyn's First Taste of Table food

Until yesterday Evie hadn't had any food other than Mommy's supply. Here's her very first try at soup made by Auntie Jennifer. As you can see she was definitely interested.


Here is another shot around the table.


And a few pictures from yesterday......

Anna doesn't look like she was a 'doubtful starter' as of yesterday morning because she was running a fever for the prior 2 days, Saturday and Sunday, from a viral infection. But,to the Twins delight as well as Nana and G'Dad's, she made it. She really didn't want to miss the annual tea at the Coronado Club downtown Houston.
.Evie oggling Grandad
Al and Paige roasting a marshmallow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Graham says, I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wush I wush. And that Grandad He LOVES to take the videos.

Paige says I wish you a Merry Christmas I like your videos!

Emily said...

Auntie Emily says, I like the videos, too! And Graham's annunciation is incredible. Paige's look to the camera is so sweet. Thanks, Grandad for capturing and sharing it all.

Vetmommy said...

I can't believe she ate so much soup! I like the portraits of Evie (w/ soup stains) and gummy Anna.