Friday, April 10, 2009

Another Day in Houston





Evie came yesterday morning and stayed with me for an hour while Mommy and Nana were out doing their stuff. We watched the obligatory Chihuahua Song and then she ate some cereal and we took Patchie for a walk. As you can see in the shots above Evelyn has a chihuahua hat.
In the afternoon Graham and I went to the clay court championship tennis. He was a little gentleman and he got a BIG tennis ball and several autographs of the players. Too bad I don't have a pic but photography is not allowed at the tournament so I didn't take my camera.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Cute stuff! Is Nana playing peek-a-boo behind Evie?

Anonymous said...

Nice! :o) Norma.x

get2eric said...

Nah, she's not playing peek-a-boo she's just moving around while I was shooting quickly with my non-Leica camera......

Anonymous said...

Nah, Just showing off lovely Evie and not ugly Me! That pic of G-Dad & Ev is so typical of every time they are together. What a pair!
Nana