Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Reprise of the Chihuahua Song

Evelyn and I spent two hours together today. I babysat while Steph and the twins went to Art Class. Evie is easy to care for. She went down for a nap so I really only entertained her for an hour. When I put her down for her nap she fussed for 30 secs and then the fuss became a little singing to herself for a few secs and then she was off! She slept for more than 60 minutes and then I checked on her and she was lying with her eyes wide open. She saw me and said "wowa" Ay Chihuahua!!
So I put her in the chair and showed her the video. I videoed it so those of you who are not yet fed up of my vids can enjoy my adventure too. The first vid is shaky 'cos I was jumping to the music. Listen to her say Nana in the second one.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Evie, for including my name in your song! I miss you, too! Hip, hip, hooray for Grandad babysitting by himself today while Nana is out of town.
Love, Nana

Unknown said...

Yep, pigs flying in Houston today -- Gdad babysitting can you believe it? She does say Nana in that vid, but she also says "dandad" first!

Anonymous said...

That is one adorable child!--And, so smart too!!

Anonymous said...

Oh flip I already left a posting...what's happened to it?? Norma.

Emily said...

So sweet! Her words are getting much clearer, and I just love watching her dance to the music!