Sunday, September 30, 2007

This is not your Grandmother's chicken!

After we got back from San Antonio yesterday we went over to Del Monte for a glass of wine with Steph. Evie was very alert and chuckled several times. Here's two small videos. In the first one I was explaining the roller coaster ride in San Antonio at Peter Piper Pizza. I know it sounds daft but, it's all about the baby, heh?



And here Evie giggles a bit.....


For dinner Steph made some very good looking Cornish Hens and the kids had one each. They were stuffed with an apple and onion based mixture and the skin was injected with herbs. This video shows the twins eating their dinner.......sorry I got carried away with my commentary- the wine you know- I promise to try to be less wordy ( loquacious in Jennifer speak )in future episodes.....

2 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Mmm, yes, loquacious is one of my favorite words, the opposite of reticent,--which I, too, have noticed Auntie Norma has been!

Emily said...

Yum, that looks good! Love the Texas drawl the kids are developing, especially noticeable when they say "Gra-a-yam"