Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Destin Florida

We had a great time with our old friends.



Brian and Sandy have a lovely house on the golf course at Sandestin Resort. It is brand new and has 4 bedrooms all en suite. We enjoyed the weather even though the wind was real cool. Here is a video or two showing some of the fun.

Sorry the wind makes so much din on the video......





Steph sent me a message and kiddied me about making sure I got the obligatory snap of the group flipping the bird.....
Here it is....

3 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Looks like a good time, the kind that you can only have with old friends. I remember being scandalized by those flipping the bird pictures as a kid! Back then you were younger than I am now -- that is weird.

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha, good job getting the commemorative photo; that is funny.

Emily said...

:-) Good friends & good times!